Smiling Seahorse Liveaboard Diving
About The Smiling Seahorse Dive Tours
The Smiling Seahorse is a family run liveaboard dive company who specalise in the Mergui Archipelago. They take pride in being the only boat within view where ever they dive in Myanmar. Trips are available on liveaboard excersions for 6 days and 5 nights, your crew will make you feel at home as you ease your way through the 800 islands of the majestic Mergui Archipelago.
The first Dive trip of the 2015/16 season is scheduled for the 6th of November 2015, Tours to the Mergui are for 6 days and 5 nights. Upon meeting in Ranong and competing border formalities in Kawthaung you will be in the water in no time. From there you are unlikely to see annother boat during your trip, with the exception of the occasional Burmese fisherman.
- Western Rocky
One of the very best dive sites in the Mergui. Large tunnel cave through Western Rock. An abundance of variety, seahorse, giant frogfish, harliquin shrimp, and numerious shark species including the bowmouth guitar shark.
- Sea Fan Rock
An under water pinnacle submerged 6 metres below the surface, massive sea fans play host to rays, octopus, cuttlefish and seahorses
Volcano in the very south of the islands is primarily a dive to see black tip sharks who inhabit the geographical form.
- High Rock
High rock is a medium depth dive, the limestone formation is home to grey and white tip reef sharks as well as batfish and barracuta. Situated comparatively close to Kawthaung this is often your first taste of Mergui diving and is often completed as a night dive.
- Shark Point
A great spot to see additional reef sharks and of course those smiling seahorses of the Mergui
- Their Secert Spot
- Myanmar Archipelago entry fee 170 USD per person.
- Personal insurance
- Equipment rental (available in reqest)
- Computers and cameraa (available in reqest)
- PADI Continuing Education Courses
- 12 Liter Cylinders fill up with Nitrox (available in reqest)
- Transfers to and from Ranong (available in reqest)
- 5 cabin with 2 bunk bed.
- 1 cabin with double bed.
- Plenty of room for lounging around on the deck
- 2 bathrooms with hot shower plus 2 sun heated showers
- 3 toilets
- Large dive deck and dive platform
- Large dining area with barbecue, TV, DVD and entertainment facilities
Price Per Person 32,000 THB
VAT 1,600 THB
Total 33,600 Thai Bhat
Make a Booking Enquiry